× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Question about Facebook videos
2 years 5 months ago #21911 by RobertErosy
Hi guys! :]
I’ve faced complete problem…

You identify, I’ve unswerving to create a jocose video for my largest friend.
We deliver many general videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to make a screen recorder on my phone, but it’s so period consuming.

I’m not satisfied with individual apps for downloading purport unswervingly from popular networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found <a href=https://www.penname.me/@kotovaaljona4707_gr> </a>
It’s useful, works fast ample supply, no additional actions are needed.

But still…
It takes continuously to download a great numbers of videos. Maybe someone used it? How do you like it? Or do you identify a secure variant to this app which works faster? I would be appreciative for any advice.
By the way - sorry for my English :)

I’ll give you my feedback a little bit later.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 5 months ago #21912 by RobertErosy
Hi guys! :]
I’ve faced an individual problem…

You know, I’ve incontestable to generate a eccentric video due to the fact that my outdo friend.
We be struck by many general videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to press a screen recorder on my phone, but it’s so period consuming.

I’m not satisfied with various apps after downloading capacity soon from social networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found <a href=https://www.penname.me/@kotovaaljona4707_gr> </a>
It’s useful, works licentious ample supply, no additional actions are needed.

But still…
It takes continuously to download a intimate numbers of videos. Peradventure someone acclimated t? it? How do you like it? Or do you identify a accomplished variant to this app which works faster? I would be appreciative to any advice.
By the way - sorry for my English :)

I’ll give you my feedback a little bit later.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.